- Further advancing the comfort of the AIM+ shell is the industry leading four shell sizes that the Shoei RF-1200 comes in. The impact-absorbing dual liner consists of two layers incorporating different densities, helping to effectively balance the potential impact applied to the more rigid shell.
- Through advancements in the aerodynamic shape, improved interior linings and a new and improved shield system, the rider will experience a very quiet and comfortable riding experience. The interior of the RF-1200 has achieved a balance of a comfortably soft fit and firm, stable hold.The new design of the cheek pads also improves the motion of the neck, thus helping the rider to check traffic behind him/her.
- The CWR-1 Pinlock shield features ribs on top and bottom of the shield to improve rigidity and eliminate bending of the shield caused by wind pressure or the opening and closing of the shield. Independent beading in the top and sides of the Shoei RF-1200 help to keep the seal of the shield tight and eliminate any excess air. In addition to the CWR-1 shield, Shoei has developed a new base plate for the helmet. The Quick-Release Self-Adjusting base plate is spring loaded and pulls the shield back onto the helmet, sealing it tightly against wind and rain. The addition of a five stage rotating dial allows for fine tuning of the base place for easy shield adjustments
- A large lower three position vent, three upper air vent intakes and four uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents combine with the dual density EPS liner to allow cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS Liner.
- Four shell sizes
- Dual Density EPS liner
- Superior ventilation
- 3D Max-Dry system II liner
- Emergency Quick-Release System CWR-! Shield System
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Includes Pinlock pins and Lens insert
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain
- SNELL M2010 and DOT certified