The Scorpion EXO-500 immediately catches the eye with its innovative design, enhanced by a superb sharp ridge on the underside of the shell. Inspired by its older brother, the Scorpion EXO-1000, the EXO 500 Helmet is based on GT philosophy and is fitted as standard with the latest generation face shield. The EXO-500 also integrates the SpeedView built-in retractable sunvisor treated with anti-fog coating on both sides.
Comprising 3 shell sizes and a lighter, more durable shell than its predecessor, the Scorpion EXO-500 Helmets will drastically change your expectations of a standard full face helmet. Featuring a very soft KwikWick 2 inner liner and triple density foam cheek pads, the EXO500 is also equipped with the revolutionary
technology and a state-of-the-art ventilation system. Chances are, this Scorpion will steal the show from much more expensive helmets.
- KwikWick 2 liner: soft, moisture wicking, hypoallergenic, removable, and machine washable
- SpeedView retractable sunvisor: treated with antifog on both sides
- AirFit technology: inflate and deflate the cheek pads to make it fit perfectly for a better fit, greater safety and shock absorption
- SpeedShift visor system: enables extremely quick visor changes
- EverClear no-fog visor: optically-correct, aero-tuned shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- Advanced polycarbonate composite engineered shell: quiet, aero-tuned designed and wind-tunnel tested
- EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- Triple density foam cheek pads
- 3 shell sizes