Designed to coordinate with the AST jacket, the Olympia Ranger 3 Pant can be worn as a stand alone riding pant or as a full over pant. Foul weather rides are never a problem as double waterproof protection is offered through Ranger’s coated Cordura® shell and waterproof/breathable seam sealed membrane. Zippered front pockets and two oversized waterproof cargo pockets offer plenty of extra storage for personal items. Adjustable knee armor positions and EZ hem bottoms help riders achieve a customized fit. As temperatures drop, you’ll stay toasty by adding Ranger’s Thermolite® insulated liner pant that double as great looking, stand alone sportswear.
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
- Removable Insulated liner pant – Sturdy wind and water resistant rip stop nylon shell, Thermolite® insulation, belt loop waist, full side leg zippers and four storage pockets.
- Full side leg zippers
- Storm placket front fly detail
- Removable and adjustable height CE Motion Flex armor at knees
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips
- Custom Fit detailing at waist and bottom hem
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping side leg detail
- Relaxed tailored fit
- 6 storage pockets
- 8” connecting zipper for jackets