Premium High Performance Junior Off-Road Neck Brace
We are renowned for our legend, the Leatt neck brace, and never stop working to improve our neck protection with new lab-tested tech innovations.
What makes the Leatt-Brace® so unique is its function of directing the crash forces from your helmet to your body and bypassing your neck, which is called Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT®). We also believe that no other neck brace can be adjusted to fit riders as well as ours can. The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders’ body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is key for reducing neck forces.
Our Junior range has been engineered and fitted specifically to keep our future champions safe.
Tried and Tested
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Engineered and lab proven by a medical doctor and biomedical engineers
- Trusted by some of the fastest off-road racers in the world
- Chassis made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide
- 4.5 helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Two-way adjustability
- Three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- Weight: from 700g (1.5 lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit