From beginners to professionals, motocross riders demand a lot from their boots – durability to stand up to the challenges of the track, comfort for long hours in the saddle and protection from numerous hazards. The Comp 5 is designed with these obstacles in mind. It uses the perfect balance of flexibility and stiffness to provide all-day comfort to entry-level riders. The alloy buckles are easy to operate and provide a secure closure. And a reinforced shin plate and medial guard give you excellent coverage.
- Engineered for the entry level rider with a high quality look and feel
- Race Bonded Out Sole, specifically molded for each size enhances durability and comfort
- Easy to Operate Aluminum Soft-Touch pivot lock buckles are easy to operate
- Anatomically contoured shin plate and medial plastic
- Full leather upper construction, pliable and comfortable right out of the box
- Built with all day riding comfort in mind